THIS is why you don’t cosplay with wigs/crowns/hats/etc that are waaaay too tight.
Don’t try and tough it out, because bruises will happen. If you feel uncomfortable, TAKE IT OFF. SERIOUSLY.
This was the result if wearing a wig and a Sailor Venus tiara that were both very tight. The tightness made me feel physically sick, but I didn’t want to seem weak, so I kept it on the whole day (10 plus hours)
Don’t try and suck it up and ignore it, because you WILL injure yourself.
- tswiftluver12 likes this
- jsummerwigs reblogged this from semie78 and added:
- ahumblehedgehog likes this
- bucket-thief reblogged this from spacebisexuals
- bucket-thief likes this
- spacebisexuals reblogged this from silentevilx
- spacebisexuals likes this
- witchlingminerva reblogged this from semie78
- krysi-13 said: Sammers I wish you had told us! If I knew it was hurting you this much I would have insisted you take it off! I really hope your ok!
- emotional-idiot reblogged this from semie78
- semie78 reblogged this from spookymoseshelldream
- learningartister reblogged this from spooky-armin
- learningartister likes this
- choochoogonou likes this
- ubisoft-gays reblogged this from spooky-armin
- ubisoft-gays likes this
- procrastinatingpoltergeist reblogged this from evilwithn
- evilwithn reblogged this from spookymoseshelldream
- evilwithn likes this
- spooky-armin reblogged this from spookymoseshelldream
- spookymoseshelldream reblogged this from qilinmon
- qilinmon reblogged this from hashtag-themadking
- hashtag-themadking reblogged this from silentevilx
- boko--maru said: that sucks D:
- tusked-mutt reblogged this from silentevilx
- silentevilx posted this