THIS is why you don’t cosplay with wigs/crowns/hats/etc that are waaaay too tight.
Don’t try and tough it out, because bruises will happen. If you feel uncomfortable, TAKE IT OFF. SERIOUSLY.
This was the result if wearing a wig and a Sailor Venus tiara that were both very tight. The tightness made me feel physically sick, but I didn’t want to seem weak, so I kept it on the whole day (10 plus hours)
Don’t try and suck it up and ignore it, because you WILL injure yourself.
- tswiftluver12 likes this
- jsummerwigs reblogged this from semie78 and added:
- ahumblehedgehog likes this
- bucket-thief reblogged this from aucourantaristocrat
- bucket-thief likes this
- aucourantaristocrat reblogged this from silentevilx
- aucourantaristocrat likes this
- witchlingminerva reblogged this from semie78
- krysi-13 said: Sammers I wish you had told us! If I knew it was hurting you this much I would have insisted you take it off! I really hope your ok!
- emotional-idiot reblogged this from semie78
- semie78 reblogged this from mylittlemoses
- learningartister reblogged this from toastingtoes
- learningartister likes this
- choochoogonou likes this
- yshushy reblogged this from toastingtoes
- yshushy likes this
- problematicprocrastination reblogged this from shinigamixeyes
- shinigamixeyes reblogged this from mylittlemoses
- shinigamixeyes likes this
- toastingtoes reblogged this from mylittlemoses
- mylittlemoses reblogged this from qilinmon
- qilinmon reblogged this from hashtag-themadking
- hashtag-themadking reblogged this from silentevilx
- boko--maru said: that sucks D:
- tusked-mutt reblogged this from silentevilx
- silentevilx posted this