Ashley Johnson at Holi Festival
You look sad... When you think he can't see you.
I don’t usually reblog cosplay unless it’s insanely good, but damn, she nailed pretty much all of those.
Fuck yeah skyrim goddamn
F#$! YEAH THE LAST OF US TURNS 2 TODAY!
Wow guys, the blog is already 2 years old? That is so awesome and I thank all of your for support and dedication… so much. Thanks for sticking by me when I’ve been absent, thanks for following me since day one, thanks for being super supportive and sweet and loyal for the past two years (maybe even more if you’ve been with me since the beginning of F#$! YEAH UNCHARTED!) … just thank you!
In spirit of the blog’s birthday and the Holidays coming up, I’m going to give you a little something as a token of my appreciation. It’s been a little while since I’ve had a giveaway, so here we go! Thanks again guys; Happy Holidays and I love you!
Read below for details:
- How to enter: Reblog this post (once is enough; multiple reblogs won’t grant you multiple entries, but you can reblog once a day if you’d like to until the giveaway is over)
- Dates/Times: Giveaway will run from right now/today/starting this second December 10th, 2013 to Friday December 13th, 2013 at 11:59pm EST
- Location: giveaway is not limited to location
- Prizes: 2 copies of The Last of Us: American Dreams (issues 1-4, paperback)
- There will be 2 winners
- If you have any questions, shoot me an ask
- Disclaimer: Tumblr is not affiliated, etcetc.
Thanks everyone, and good luck!
Midday Gardens is an artistic home, with golden walls and splendid towers tucked away into the mountains. With pottery and gardens, intricate bridges over streams and many trees, the gardens are a paradise always bathed in sun.
The Hobbit DoS premiere… Or that time when a bunch of manly men took selfies and photobombed eachothers.
okay this picture has me laughing omg
THIS IS THE BIGGEST COMPLIMENT EVER
THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG
How to contour and highlight your face!
Here is an image I found on where natural highlights are on men and women, a perfect reference for beginning drag kings and queens like me.
guys this is a lifesaver for cosplay! espECIALLY if you’re doing troll/painted up cosplay and want to blend to make your features actually stand out no matter what gender the character you’re cosplaying is